Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! Today you may notice something a bit different about my currently card. Normally, I use Kristin's Currently cards, but I ran out of the cards and forgot to order some in advance. I decided to use my Currently stamp set that Kristin sells to make my own cards. I love how you can decide what you want to include in your card.




Watching: I decided to catch up on the news and saw some interesting things.

Reading: It's October so you know I have to read The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

Listening: An oldie, but a goodie.

Making: I have been craving a lot of seafood so today I'm making shrimp tacos for dinner.

Feeling: I'm still sick, but I am feeling a bit better.

Loving: I was so happy to get some much needed extra sleep. This is probably why I am feeling better.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

*I am an affiliate of Rukristin. Any of the purchases made using the links above will help support The Emi Times.*


No comments

Post a Comment