Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Currently List #31

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I don't watch Tosh. O often, but this show is absolutely hilarious.

Reading: I caught up on some blog posts from some of my favorite bloggers. Hopefully, I can get started on The Graveyard Book today. This book was recommended by Kristin over at My Life as a Teacup for her book club. The book for this month is The Golem and the Jinni, but I haven't purchased that book yet.

Listening: I love love love this song. Definitely on the top of my playlist.

Making: I finally finished this scrapbook layout that I made using Doodlebug Take Note collection. I plan to make a post about it in the next few days.

Feeling: I'm feeling very happy. It's been a great day. I went to my oldest son's Thanksgiving lunch with my husband and my youngest son. The kids are just too cute and the teachers are awesome.

Planning: I still have to work on some blog projects and blog posts. Hopefully, I can get a lot of this stuff done by the end of the month.

Loving: So far this month has been amazing!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment