Thursday, November 20, 2014

Art Journal--Thankful

Hello there! Today I wanted to share two pages from my art journal. October was kind of a stressful month so I am glad that this month has been much better. Due to so much stuff happening, I had to push back several things on my to do list. Even though there were things that happened that were out of my control, I realized today that I just need to pause, breathe, and then keep on moving.


I really like this page. As I said before, I definitely needed to press pause. I used the new Heidi Swapp Project Life Interchangable Stamp as well as the Heidi Swapp clear magic medium and some color shine. I was actually surprised that that interchangeable stamp had ink in it.


For my second page, I used some of the Heidi Swapp mini stamps and stamped the words onto the page. The only thing that is in my handwriting is the ampersand. I also used Stazon ink for the first time and I love it! I definitely need to find a new cleaner for the Stazon ink because it did stain some of my stamps.

Despite having a few rough weeks, I still think it is very important to be thankful and grateful everyday. We all have our bad and stressful days, but it's important to remember that there will be other days that will be awesome. There is always someone out there that has it worse than we do so we need to be grateful for what we have. So for anyone who is having a bad day, just remember that things will get better.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment