Monday, April 21, 2014

welcome to this journey

Well hello there! Welcome to my little space in the internet world! I have been wanting to launch my blog for a long time now, but I've been so busy and my plans kept getting pushed back. Up until graduation, all I focused on was on school, essays, work and of course my family. Once my graduation date started getting closer, I realized that I would have time to actually launch my blogNow the time has finally come and I'm so excited!

There are so many things that I will be writing about...and two of those things are college and work. Since I am a recent college graduate, I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with my degree. I've even thought about going back to school.

I have recently started Project Life and crafting. And I have to say that I'm loving every bit of it! I mainly started Project Life because I wanted to be able to document my life as well as my family's life. I also started Project Life and crafting because once I realized that I was graduating soon, I was going to have a lot of time on my hands and I didn't want to waste any time at all...so why not start a new hobby?

I'm not sure exactly where I'm going to go with this blog, but I can tell you this there will be lots of different topics. So I guess this will be a lifestyle blog. I hope you join me on this journey and once again welcome.

Until next time...

Emi




No comments

Post a Comment