Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Currently List

Hello readers! I have been obsessed with these little currently cards. I first found out about this from Kristin over at rukristin. It's a great way to document the little things during the week. I use the cards in my Project Life album and occasionally post to the Facebook group

There's a new show called Salem and I think it's interesting. We'll see how the show progresses, but so far it's looks ok. I went to Barnes and Noble last week and bought Somerset Memories. It has some really cool layouts and designs that I can't wait to try myself. I've been listening to Ellie Goulding's Explosions a lot...like on repeat. I'm super excited that I finally launched my blog and have been busy coming up with blog topics and figuring out a schedule. I've also been working on my Project Life layouts so that I won't have to play catch up again.


Until next time...

Emi





No comments

Post a Comment