Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Currently List #60

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I swear I love this novela. It's getting good.

Reading: Now that our staycation is over. I have been catching up on my emails and blogs. I also need to start reading some new books that I purchased over the past few weeks.

Listening: This song has been on repeat for the most of the day.

Making: I have been making lots of Project Life layouts, Project Life cards, and working on a mini album using my Freckled Fawn kits as well as other crafting supplies.

Feeling: So many awesome things are happening and it's making me feel excited, happy, and hopeful.

Planning: I've been trying to catch up on a lot of stuff. Due to our staycation, I decided to put a lot of things on hold so that we could enjoy our vacation. It was so worth it even though I have a ton of stuff to catch up on like errands and stuff on my to do list(s).

Loving: I'm feeling super hopeful and that is making me think of all the possibilities that are out there. If things go as planned then a lot of stuff might change. Usually I'm afraid of change, but some changes can be amazing.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment