Happy National Scrapbook Day! Today's post is coming a little bit late because we were out celebrating my son's birthday. I actually made a layout yesterday since I knew that I wouldn't be able to craft much today.
- Hero Arts Neon Blue Ink
- Hero Arts Neon Pink Ink
- Heidi Swapp Archival Dye Ink-Pink
- Heidi Swapp Archival Dye Ink-Teal
- Heidi Swapp Archival Dye Ink-Mint
- Heidi Swapp Archival Dye Ink-Coral
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Studio G stamps- Camera and Polaroid
- Freckled Fawn Stamp- Captured by Jennifer Kinkade
- Fancy Pants-Memories Captured Button Set (not pictured)
- StazOn Ink cleaner
I was inspired to use stamps as my background from a layout I found on Evalicious blog. You can see the layout that inspired me here.
I started my layout by stamping the images onto my cardstock. It didn't take too long, but I did have to make sure that I matched the colors in a pattern. I did have a few "oops", but they are minor so I decided not to stress out about it. After i stamped the images, I laid down the picture in order to see where I would like to glue it down. Once I figured out where to put the picture, I glued it down. Then I added some journaling and decided to add the "Cheese" and "HA HA HA" stamps onto my layout. I also added some buttons.
Below are some close ups of the layout.
Thanks for stopping by. What did you make for National Scrapbooking Day? Feel free to share!
Until next time...