Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings

EEEEK! So I just got my Barnes and Noble order yesterday and I am so excited! I have mentioned before that I have become obsessed with the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. As I mentioned before on this post, my husband and I celebrated my birthday early and saw the Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Then on my actual birthday, I had a mini Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movie marathon. I only got to watch the first two Hobbit movies, but I did watched The Lord of the Ring movies a few days later.

I usually do not watch movies that are based on books until I have read the books, but in this case, I ended up watching the movies first. I got hooked and decided that I MUST get the books as soon as possible.



I mentioned before that one of my goals is to read one book a month. So far I am failing at doing this.  The month is almost over and I have not started reading any books <insert sad face here>. However, now that I got my books, I plan to start reading. Maybe I can finish one of the books by the end of this month. I also plan to jot a few notes in my Moleskine Passions Book Journal. I haven't used this journal in a long time and now is a good time to start using it again.

What are you currently reading?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment