Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Currently List #13

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time!


Watching: I just started watching a new novela. I already love it!

Reading: Ugh don't you just hate car issues? Hoping it's an easy fix.

Listening: I am in love with Alien by Britney Spears. This song is just awesome. What's not awesome is that I heard that someone leaked an version of the song without pitch correction or something like that. 

Making: I am making plans and am currently working on some stuff for the blog. I'm hoping that I can get a lot of this stuff done this week.

Feeling: I'm a little stressed out and I have a headache. I think I'm trying to do too much in a short amount of time.

Planning: I really want to make a mini album soon. Maybe I'll make one for the upcoming 30 Days of Lists.

Loving: I just got my hair done today at the salon and I love it! 

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment