Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday so that means it's time for another Thursday Thoughts! I first learned about Thursday Thoughts and the link-up from Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. You can find more info about the link-up on her blog.


  • I'm still figuring out what I want to do career wise. Has anyone ever been confused with what they want to do after graduating college?
  • I think I know all the words to almost (if not all) of the Jake and the Never Land Pirates episodes. My boys are obsessed with that show.
  • I'm loving all the shows that are now back on. Teen Wolf and Mistresses are back and I'm super happy about that. However, I am annoyed that Crisis was canceled. That show was so awesome. I think Dominion and the Last Ship are going to be pretty awesome and interesting. 
  • I'm going to try and meal plan a lot more. Hopefully the rest of this week and next week goes well.
  • I'm in love with the song Cool Kids by Echosmith.
  • I seriously need to start reading all of my stacks of books and my magazines, but I'm not sure which book I should read first. I swear I could open like a mini library at my place.
  • I wonder how long I can hold out from ordering my Erin Condren life planner. My current EC planner doesn't end until December 2014, but I like to order it in advance. I need to look up reviews on the covers soon.
  • I'm getting really, really, really excited for Fall. I've got so many plans for the Fall. 
  • I got my third Conscious Box...and I think it may have just been the best one yet. Plus they are also giving me an extra box due to an issue with the second box. I'm hoping to get my review done tomorrow.
  • I'm excited that my Urthbox should be shipped in about five days. I can't wait to get the box and review it.
  • We finally watched Frozen and it was a pretty good movie. I can see why so many people were/are obsessed with it.
That's it for me today. How has your Thursday been? What are your Thursday Thoughts? 

Until next time...

Emi


No comments

Post a Comment