Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! Happy Thursday. I hope everyone has had a great day today. Today (I guess you could say tonight), I am going to be posting my Thursday Thoughts. I got this idea from Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom and decided I would join the link up.




  • Had a couple of errands today and finished the last of the cleaning except for the last load of laundry.
  • I'm disappointed with Bath and Body Works. I was told that they do not carry the Dancing Waters body wash, body lotion, and spray except online. The cashier also told me that they only carry it in stores around the Fall/Winter semi annual sale. The Dancing Waters line is my absolute favorite so I will most likely have to just order it online.
  • I went to Hobby Lobby and Michael's and got several supplies for the tutorials that I plan to try tomorrow and the next few days. You have seriously got check out Heather Greenwood's blog. The woman is just amazing!
  • I think I'm going to finally watch Frozen tonight if I don't fall asleep. I'm seriously exhausted.
  • I am so ready for Fall. It's one of my favorite seasons. I'm ready for the cool weather, Halloween (my favorite holiday), and Thanksgiving.
  • I don't need to order my new Erin Condren life planner yet since my current one ends in December, but I do want to order one now. I will wait though because their website has been a little slow due to everyone being on the site and purchasing planners. I may just end up waiting until late August or early September though. I'm still a little concerned about the interchangeable covers, but I feel better since they did Erin said that they have been testing the covers for a year now.
  • I can't wait for my Conscious Box to arrive. It should ship in the next few days. I wonder what will be in the boxes this time. I hope that I don't get any repeats. 
  • I need to come up with a schedule for my blog. I'm hoping to try and post in the morning rather than posting at night.
Well, that's it for me tonight. How was your day today? What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment