Happy Sunday! I hope you all are enjoying the rest of the weekend. We're still trying to savor the last few weeks of summer before school and work start again. So we've been out and about this weekend. It was nice not having a set plan and just going wherever we wanted. Also, John and I have been celebrating our wedding anniversary. I can't believe it'll be thirteen years of us being married!
1. Millennial English Teachers vs. Gen Z Students. I laughed way too hard at these, especially the one about Macbeth.
2. I have been dealing with back pain, especially when I wake up, and I learned about putting a pillow between my legs when I sleep. It's been a game changer.
3. The boys have been in a hot chocolate phase, and I love it! They've been asking for hot chocolate at night, and it's making me excited for fall and winter.
4. We went for a walk near our downtown square and checked out the farmer's market. Although it was nice, it was also incredibly hot.
5. On repeat: Track 10 by Charli XCX
6. A/C. Although we've been going on a few adventures here and there, we have definitely loved staying home where it's nice and cool.
7. Currently Reading: Don't Call It Art by Austin Kleon
8. So relatable. I felt seen...and at least I'm not alone?
9. It's National Ice Cream Day! We stocked up on a few of our favorite ice cream treats.
10. A lot of big things are coming in the next few days and weeks. I'm excited, but really nervous and a little stressed. Fingers crossed that everything works out.
What made you happy this week?
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time...
Photo by Courtney Cook on Unsplash

No comments
Post a Comment