Happy Saturday! Now that school will start again soon, it seems like the weeks are flying by. John and I are planning to continue celebrating our wedding anniversary, and I'm really excited for our date.
1. This was a strange week, but also a very interesting one. A lot of things happened, and I'm looking forward to what the next couple of weeks bring. I'm trying to stay hopeful and taking things one day at a time. But so far, so good.
2. Costco. We've saved so much money on food and gas. The gold star executive membership is definitely worth it.
3. Jenna O'Brien's documentation of colors that feel like summer made me want to make my own. Maybe I'll include one in my journal.
4. On repeat: something like this by Cil
5. I tried two different recipes, and they came out really good. I made a teriyaki chicken meatball bowl using this recipe, but changed a few things. The boys really loved the teriyaki chicken meatballs, which made me excited since Raphael can be a picky eater. I also tried a lemon pasta dinner. This was an interesting meal. However, I'm not sure if I'd try to make this recipe again. It wasn't awful, but I think the lemon flavor was too intense for a pasta dish.
6. I went to a different nearby farmer's market, and it was nice. I ended up buying some peaches and apples. Now I'm dreaming of baking so many treats.
7. Must-watch: Remarkably Bright Creatures. Make sure to have a box of Kleenex nearby.
9. As of today, there are 99 days until Halloween, and I can't wait. I'm so excited for fall.
10. John and I went to the Marietta Square and decided to go to the Marietta Pizza Company. The slices of pizza and calzone were huge! They seemed way bigger than normal. We ended up taking some of our food to go. Then we went for a walk and grabbed some coffee and BonBon candies at Tuesday Coffee & Shoppe.
What made you happy this week?
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time...
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

No comments
Post a Comment