Sunday, October 13, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link-up.


1. So grateful that Raphael is feeling better.

2. Health insurance

3. Signing up for the Sketchbook Skool's Your Illustrated Life course. I'm so excited to dive into this class.

4. Homewrecked by Adéla. It's been on repeat.

5. Organizing my crafting and memory-keeping supplies. 


7. Two of my favorite things are ghosts and ghost stories, especially during fall. I mean, it is spooky season. I have been obsessed with Lina Forrester's gouache ghost paintings. These paintings are gorgeous and spooky. 

8. It's finally really beginning to feel like autumn. We actually had to turn on our heater this weekend.

9. Celebrating the upcoming arrival of my baby niece at my little sister's baby shower.

10. Instagram and Substack. I have been so inspired by my favorite artists and writers. I can't wait to dig into my sketchbook and play.



What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment