Friday, April 12, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link-up.


1. Celebrating Raphael's birthday

2. Kit Kat donuts at Krispy Kreme

3. Target Circle Week

4. My Happy Marriage 

5. My Get Messy Art Bundle finally arrived!

6. Free Starbucks drinks...two days in one week! Shout out to the sweet baristas! I highly recommend trying a Strawberry Açaí Refresher with three scoops of Lavender Powder.

7. New art ideas

8. Finally seeing the sun (I still love the rainy weather, but it got old after almost an entire week of dreary, rainy weather.)

9. Picking up new books to read from the library

10. Favorite Day S'mores Cookies 


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment