Monday, April 8, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! I've found some great things at Target in the past couple of weeks. Before I get to the good stuff, I wanted to mention that this week is Target's Circle Week! So many things are on sale like beauty items, bedding, bath, grocery, apparel, books, toys, etc. There's something for everyone. I took advantage of so many sales, and most of the things I bought were actually what my family needed. Before I continue to ramble about Circle Week, check out my current favorite Target finds.




This was an impulse buy, but Oreo definitely had me at churros. These were okay, but I'm disappointed because I expected them to taste like churros. They weren't gross, but they weren't the best flavor of Oreos that I've tried. Would I buy these again? Maybe. 


I have yet to try this cold foam, but I was so excited to buy this. I'm a big fan of the Favorite Day whipped cream, so I expect this sweet cream cold foam to taste just as good.


I bought this for Raphael as a reward. He absolutely loves it, and it's kept his attention for a long time. I think it's pretty cool. The instructions are easy to follow and assemble, and the quality is good.


Oh my goodness! I was so excited when I learned that Morgan Harper Nichols had a new hair accessories collection at Target. I had to get a few things. In addition to the headwraps, I purchased the satin headband, pick hair comb, and thin satin hair scrunchies.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment