Monday, February 12, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! As usual, I've found some great things at Target and am here to share them with you. Valentine's Day is almost here, so don't be surprised to see some Valentine's Day-themed items.

Toddler Boys' Short Sleeve Chest Striped Pocket T-Shirt

I was on the hunt for a picture day outfit for Raphael. I came across this T-shirt and loved it. It's true to size and is so soft. I also love that it reminds me of spring. I also found and bought a pair of jeans to pair with the T-shirt. You can see them here

Valentine's Day Shark Mailbox Paper Craft Kit

Valentine's Day is in a couple of days, and I needed to get a Valentine's mailbox for Raphael. I couldn't find a ready-made box that only required to be decorated, and I should have bought one weeks ago, but that's ok because I did find this shark mailbox kit. I haven't put it together yet, but it'll get done.

Heart-Shaped Frosted Donuts

This was an impulse buy. I had plans to buy donuts on a Friday after work as a treat, but I decided that I deserved a mid-week treat after finding these donuts. They were okay, and the boys loved them. They were fresh, and the chocolate frosting/icing was good.

Dashing Diva Gloss Ultra Shine Gel Nail Art Palette

I had my eyes on these nail strips for a while and decided to buy them. I haven't tried them yet, but I really love the designs, and they seem simple enough to apply. I'll have to give a review once I actually do try them.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment