Saturday, July 15, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Saturday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up. I was actually going to skip my happy list post this week because, to be honest, this week was absolutely terrible. However, I still want to remember the little things that brought me a little bit of comfort during this dumpster fire of a week. 


1. Back-to-School shopping


2. Target


3. Long, hot baths


4. Cozy pajamas


5. The relationship tropes trend on Instagram


6. Spending time with my sons and husband


7. Receiving new arcs to read (So excited to read Feel Something, Make Something by Caitlin Metz)


8. Listening to Verano Smash by DJ Elements


9. Cleaning and organizing


10. Reading


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment