Monday, November 28, 2022

Target Finds

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed the holiday and weekend. It's been a couple of months since I've shared a Target Finds post, so I thought it'd be fun to share one today. You might notice that most of the items listed are Christmas-themed, but 'tis the season and all that good stuff.



4 Tier Shoe Rack Black Metal with Natural Wood

We really needed to replace our shoe rack that's by our front door, so we decided to check out Target for a new one. I really like this shoe rack. It's a bit larger than the one we had, but it doesn't take up much space. I love the neutral colors and that they can match any home decor.

Holiday Penguins Matching Family Pajamas Collection

I was so excited to buy our family pajamas. We decided to get the holiday penguins. The pajamas look so cute. The pajamas fit well and weren't too loose or too tight. I will say that Target's family pajama collections are a little pricey, but they've had a couple of really good sales on their pajamas, so definitely keep watch of their sales. 

Milk Chocolate Mini Pretzel Twists with Christmas Blend

I don't usually buy chocolate-covered pretzels, but when I saw these mini pretzel twists, I thought the boys would love them. And yes, the boys did love these mini pretzels. The pretzels tasted ok and were decently priced. 

Gingerbread Man Mug

If you've been reading my blog for a while or have followed me on Instagram, then you know I love collecting mugs. I tried limiting myself on how many seasonal mugs to buy because I have too many mugs. However, I saw this gingerbread man mug and had to buy it. It's so cute! So far, this mug has held up well. I haven't noticed any chips. 

I think this mug, as well as the other Christmas mugs, would make a perfect gift. You could even pair this mug with a few packs of hot chocolate like this Ghiradelli peppermint hot chocolate or a small box of hot chocolate bombs.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment