Tuesday, May 31, 2022

May 2022 // A List

May was an emotional month.

May was a month full of celebrations for my family.

May was a month of celebrating Michael's birthday and my nephew's birthday.

May was the month of honoring mothers.

May was the month of excitement.

Excitement for the last day of school and the unofficial beginning of Summer.

I'm so proud of my boys and what they accomplished this school year.

They tried their best, and their excitement over their awards and the last day of school made me smile and filled me with so much joy.

The last week and a half of May were full of sadness.

So many questions are left unanswered.

The question "Why" was what I couldn't stop asking and still find myself asking.

May was a month of mourning the loss of children and praying for their families.

The month of May was a month full of gratitude.

May was an unforgettable month. 

But I am ready for June.

So with that said, goodbye, May.

Hello June.

No comments

Post a Comment