Friday, May 27, 2022

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! It's been a difficult week and I thought about not posting anything today, but I think it's important to remember the things that made me grateful, and happy and bought me a little bit of comfort.  So, today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up. 

1. School is out for the summer


2. My kids' excitement over their school awards


3. My sons' teachers


4. Hot chocolate in the evenings


5. My Logbook Vol. 2 by Amy Turn Sharp finally arrived


6. Signing up for Studio Calico's Summer of Sketches class


7. Buying a couple of new books


8. Reading


9. Disney's Obi-Wan Kenobi finally premiered today


10. Come and Get Me by Sleeping Wolf


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment