Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! I've been to Target way too much over the past few weeks. Luckily, most of the time, I actually needed to get things. Maybe it's just me, but I think that during fall is when Target has the best things. Whether it's food products, shoes, or clothing, it seems that Target puts out the best collections during this time of year. And this year, Target did not disappoint.

Well, let's check out my Target Finds from the last few weeks.





I saw a post on Instagram and thought this mini pie maker was the cutest thing ever. I already have the waffle maker, so I decided to go ahead and get the pie maker as well. I haven't used it yet, but I plan on making a strawberry pie in the next couple of days. I'll definitely have to post a review once I use it. 


What a blast from the past! I haven't had a Snapple in years. I decided to buy a pack of them, and I don't know why I stopped buying them. They are still so good. I also love that they are in plastic bottles. I remember when they were in glass bottles. It's definitely more convenient, especially since I have kids. 


This was an impulse buy, and I don't regret it at all. These cake bites were delicious and such a great treat. The boys also loved them...although I have to admit that I ate most of the cake bites. 10/10 would recommend.


Target has had so many adorable clothing collections for kids. I had to buy some new clothing for the kids since it's getting chilly in the mornings. The toddler section currently has so many cute pieces and sets. I loved the long sleeve fox henley t-shirt and jogger pants set. It fits well, and I love the color. 


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on sale.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds? 


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh, Snapple brings me BACK. I used to love their Strawberry Lemonade!

    ReplyDelete