Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! Although we are still in that strange seasonal transition, it's been so fun seeing the fall and Halloween displays at Target. It will be fall soon, so most of my items are fall-related, and I'm so excited. The items are also school-related as well. 

Let's check out what I found and bought at Target. 



Mott's Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pods

When I saw these k-cups, I knew I just had to have them. I was (and still am) excited for fall. Seeing the display of apple cider and these new k-cups made me wish that it was already autumn. I haven't tried them yet, but I can't wait. 

Giant Lunch Bags

I love that you can use these bags for all sorts of things. I mainly use them to pack the boys' school snacks. These bags are not too thick, but they get the job done. I accidentally got the larger size, so if you want to use the giant bags for lunches, then these are perfect. 

Favorite Day Scarecrow Crunch Trail Mix

I am a sucker for Target's trail mixes. There are so many varieties, and I haven't tried one yet that I didn't like. Target currently has many fall-related snacks, including this trail mix, so I had to get some of these. I highly recommend the Scarecrow Crunch trail mix and also the S'mores trail mix.

Best Nerds Forever by James Patterson

The cover and the synopsis/blurb of this book got my attention. As soon as I saw that it mentioned ghosts, I was all in. I mean, it is almost fall, and Halloween will be here before you know it, so this book sounds perfect. I also think my boys are going to really enjoy this book. 


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on sale. 


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I love the trail mixes you can find at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarecrow crunch mix looks great! Target really does have some good trail mixes.

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete