Thursday, September 30, 2021

September 2021 // A List


September was a month of conflicting emotions.

September was a month of celebrations.

September was full of laughter.

September was full of wonder.

September was all about creating.

September had me full of dreams.

September brought a lot of hope and comfort.

September was a month of transitioning seasons.

September was a good month to read.

September was a month of discovering good music and musicians. 

September was a light month yet a hearty month.

I found myself losing myself in nature...in a good way.

September was a month of remembrance.

September felt like a nice cleanse that left me feeling peaceful and at ease.

Oh, September, what a month you were.

October, I'm so ready for you, and I'm feeling good things about you.

No comments

Post a Comment