Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! Over the past few weeks, I've found some cool things at Target. Most of the things that I found were stuff that I actually needed, so I'm glad that I didn't go overboard with spending. I even found a few things for my boys and part of my anniversary gift to John.

Let's check out what I found and bought at Target.

Boys' Nintendo Mario Pajama Set

I really love this pajama set. The boys needed some new ones, and these were decently priced. They are so soft and are true to size. The boys loved them. 

Sterilite Pencil Box

I bought this pencil box to store some of my craft supplies. I decided to put my most used labels, stickers, die cuts, and embellishments in it. It's not too big or too small. It's also perfect for carrying around the house. I also love that it's small enough to take with me outside. 

It's also large enough to store my Moleskine pocket sketchbook, a couple of pens, markers, etc. So if you want to use it to store a sketchbook/art journal and your favorite supplies, this pencil box should do the trick. 

Men's Graphic T-shirts 

Part of my anniversary gift to John was getting him several graphic t-shirts. I found so many cool t-shirts like this one and this one. The t-shirts are soft and true to size. I've probably said this before, but I'll say it again, I love the graphic t-shirts Target carries. Sometimes I even buy some of the men's graphic t-shirts for myself...Target should really start offering the same men's graphic t-shirts in the women's section. 

Midnight MIX Ice Cream

This ice cream is part of Target's Favorite Day line, and it is so good. The Midnight MIX ice cream has vanilla ice cream, cookie crumbs, oatmeal cookie pieces, chocolate candy, and chocolate pretzels. It's a perfect little pick-me-up. 


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the cartwheel app and buying items on sale.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment