Monday, July 26, 2021

Just Another Manic Monday

So I meant to post this last week (most likely late Monday or early Tuesday), but things got a little bit busy. Also, did anyone else sing the title or just me? Anyways, I'm pretty sure most of you are not surprised that Monday is most definitely not my favorite day of the week. Most people feel the same way, and this was evident because last Monday was just insane. 

We spent most of the day going to open houses and house hunting. On our way to check out a few houses, we saw two cars almost wreck. One guy flipped off the other driver, and the passenger of that car actually stepped out of the car. They were all ready to rumble, and I was honestly annoyed. It's a Monday, and they should just be happy that they didn't wreck. Luckily, the guy who flipped the other driver, "the bird," quickly drove off, and everyone went on their way. Also, I'd like to point out that there were so many people driving horrendously on Monday. 

When we finally got to the first showing, we were informed that the sellers and their realtors got their dates mixed up. They didn't realize that there would be a showing, so they asked us if we would still like to view the home. We decided to go ahead and check it out while they drove around their neighborhood. Maybe I should have taken it as a sign that the house was not the one for us. Before we got to the house, I accidentally stepped on an anthill. I still can't believe that happened. We got that situation taken care of and viewed the house. Sure enough, it was not the one for us. By the way, I'm completely ok. Thank goodness for Target's curbside pickup because I had to order some first aid stuff to help with the ant bites.

So many things went wrong on that day, but it wasn't all bad. I was reminded that there are so many more important things to focus on. Life is short, and we should be lucky that we are still here. We now have a clearer idea of which areas we'd like to move to. I got to rest for the remainder of the day and read. Overall, it was a productive but manic Monday. 


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...


Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment