Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! Over the past few weeks, I've found some really great things at Target. A couple of my favorite finds could even be Father's Day gifts! 

Let's check out what I found and bought at Target.


Stuffed Puffs Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows

I'm not sure if I've mentioned these before, but Stuffed Puffs milk chocolate-filled marshmallows are the best! We have been using them to make s'mores, and they are so good. We even bought a pack to take on our trip to Helen because you can't stay in a cabin and not make s'mores. 

I Can Fix It Mug

I bought this as a part of a Father's Day gift for my father-in-law. I really love Target's mugs. This mug would pair well with some coffee and/or a gift card. There was also a "Papa Bear" mug that I may end up buying for John. I might even buy the matching "Mama Bear" mug for myself. I'm a sucker for mugs. I can't stop collecting them.

Men's Dragon Ball Z Pajama Pants

I bought John some new pajama pants. He really likes Dragon Ball Z. According to John, they fit well and are comfortable. 

I swear all the cool pajama pants are always in the men's section. I really wish Target would offer some of the men's graphic t-shirts and pajama pants in women's sizes. However, I saw a few other pajama pants that I would totally wear, so I may just have to get the smallest size and hope it fits.

Mini Frozen Cheeseburgers

So there's not much to say about these mini cheeseburgers. These weren't the best, but they were not the worst. They are perfect for a quick snack. A quick tip: I recommend that you toast the bread or heat it up in an oven. 


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on sale.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I really need to try the stuffed puffs!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good. There's a chocolate covered stuffed puffs available as well.

      Delete