Friday, February 19, 2021

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. My realtor


2. Cinnamon Dolce lattes


3. All. The. Pastries.


4. Peanut M&M's


5. Target


6. This Project Life layout by Anja Wade


7. Lasting Lover by Sigala and James Arthur


8. These words by Toni Morrison 


9. Trying new recipes (I made gumbo!)


10. Ice, cold water


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I love Toni Morrison ❤️ That was beautiful/ I want to try a cinnamon dulce latte! Hope you have a great weekend! Great as always to be back here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure my last comment went through! Those words by Toni Morrison are beautiful and I totally want to try a cinnamon Duke latte. Yum ❤️ always nice to be here!

    ReplyDelete