Tuesday, February 2, 2021

February Goals

Happy Tuesday! Can you believe that it's already February? I swear January went by too fast, but I also felt like it was so long. Last month was amazing. I celebrated my 30th birthday, and as usual, I celebrated all month long. It was definitely a month of reflection and self-care. It was so needed and left me feeling hopeful.

Now that it's a new month, it's time to check out my new goals and how I did with my January goals.

Recap of January Goals

  • Read 5 books: I read 24 books in January! Some of these books were novellas, poetry collections, graphic novels, and novels. 
  • Finish at least 1 book that I didn't finish reading in 2020: I finished two books that I didn't finish in 2020. I finally finished reading Rise by Heather MacKinnon, which shouldn't have taken me as long as it did. It was a decent read. I finished reading Wicked Liar by Faith Summers on January 1st, but I started that book on New Year's Eve 2020, so I'm not sure if that really counts. 
  • Try 1 new recipe: I did try a new recipe. I made spicy chicken tacos, and they were so good. 
  • Drink more water: This was a complete fail. I've been drinking a lot of hot chocolate frosts. I really need to do better with this goal. 
  • Complete my December Daily(ish) travelers notebook: I didn't finish my December Daily travelers notebook, but I did make a few travelers layouts. 
  • Complete the first month of Ali Edwards' One Little Word class: I'm annoyed and disappointed with myself. I didn't complete the first month's class, but I did work on it.
  • Complete 1 class on Skillshare: I completely forgot about this goal. I need to put this in my planner so I'll remember to take a class or two.
  • Publish 1 personal piece on the blog: This was a fail. I really wanted to post something, but I felt like I had too much to say and didn't really know where to begin. I wanted to publish something about turning 30 and life in general, but my mind was just all over the place. I might still post something about my birthday now that I feel like I've had enough time to reflect on that milestone.

February Goals
  • Read 5 books
  • Try 2 new recipes
  • Drink more water
  • Complete my December Daily travelers notebook
  • Complete the first month of Ali Edwards' One Little Word class
  • Complete 2 Skillshare classes
  • Publish 1 personal piece on the blog


What are your goals for February? How did you do in January?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Emiliana Hall on Unsplash

1 comment

  1. You read 24 (!) books in January? WOW. Color me impressed.

    Spicy Chicken Tacos sound so good. Can you share the recipe?

    ReplyDelete