Thursday, August 23, 2018

Currently List

Happy Thursday! It's been a while since I shared a Currently List. I'm hoping to start sharing weekly Currently Lists again.


Watching: I've been watching so many movies like Baby Driver, Kong: Skull Island, and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. I really love Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. There's not that many movies that will make me laugh and cry...and that movie definitely made me do both.

Reading: For the past few months, I've been reading a lot of nonfiction so I decided to switch it up. I'm reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard and so far I'm loving it. It's a really short book so I'm sure I'll probably finish it by the end of the week.

Listening: I randomly heard Dynasty by Miia and immediately loved the song. You can check it out here.

Making: I've been working on some layouts in my Summer Stories travelers notebook.

Feeling: I've been seeing a lot of leaves on the ground so I'm getting even more excited for fall. I'm so ready for cooler weather and Halloween.

Planning: I have a lot of projects to work on and I have to make a list of the ones that needs to get done soon.

Loving: Oh my goodness! The soundtrack for Baby Driver is fantastic! If you haven't listened to it then you should do that right now. It's so good!

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. I have heard more people talk about the sound track from Baby Driver. I really need to check it out! We haven't even seen the movie yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soundtrack is amazing! One of my favorite songs is Bellbottoms by Jon Spencer Blues Explosion.

      Delete
  2. I still need to watch Three Billboards, but I did really like Baby Driver - and the music is great!! :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited about fall, too. I feel like I have my shit together in fall. No other time, just fall. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall. There's just something about fall that makes me want to make changes. Lol I also feel a bit more organized and together during fall.

      Delete
  4. Those 3 movies were all great! I really liked Baby Driver and the story line of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri was a good one.

    Stefani | Dreams of Nyssa

    ReplyDelete