Monday, August 13, 2018

What I Read in July

Happy Monday! Last month, I finished reading Am I There Yet? by Mari Andrew. I have been a big fan of Mari Andrew for a while now. Mari's instagram is amazing and I love to see her illustrations. I was so excited when I found out that she was writing a book and knew that I would purchase it.


Mari's essays and illustrations are so relatable. I found myself smiling and nodding in agreement so many times while reading this book. Mari wrote about heartbreak and loss, overcoming disappointment, creating a home, discovering and finding yourself and so much more. There were a few things that I had already figured out for myself, but it felt great to reflect on those things. There was so much that I found inspiring. This is a quick read, but I took my time. Overall, I highly recommend this book.

Have you read Am I There Yet? What did you read in July?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds really motivating and interesting! Thanks for sharing.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I follow her on Instagram and love the illustrations. I didn't know she had a book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her IG and book are amazing! I highly recommend her book.

      Delete