Monday, July 2, 2018

Vacation Q & A

Today I'm linking up with The Blended Blog for TBB Asks. TBB Asks is a monthly questionnaire and link up series.


1. Will you go on a summer vacation this year? Not this year since we just had a baby.

2. Do nothing but relax or pack it all in vacation? It depends on where we go on vacation. If it's a staycation, we usually try to relax for most of the vacation.

3. What month do you like to vacation? Late May or early June

4. Cruise: YES or NO? I've never been on a cruise and have never really been interested in going on a cruise.

5. Favorite vacation tradition? We always take a day during our vacation to just relax and lounge especially if it's not a staycation. We love collecting mugs so we always get a couple when we are on vacation.

6. Most memorable vacation? My most memorable vacation was going to Disney World with my husband and two older sons. Now that we have Raphael, we want to go again soon.

7. Pack light or Pack it all? I definitely overpack.

8. Hotel, Condo, or House? Hotel

9. Favorite thing(s) to eat on vacation? It depends on where we go.

10. Warm or Cold Destinations. Warm, but I'm not opposed to going to a cold destination. It would just depend on the destination.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

3 comments

  1. Disney World is so magical! I really hope to take my son there someday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best place in the world. I really want to go there soon.

      Delete
  2. I hope you can make it to Disney again soon. I went as a kid, and I'd LOVE to go back sometime soon. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete