Monday, June 18, 2018

Raphael - 2 Months

My goodness...another month has passed by. Little man is now 10 weeks old so I thought it was time to give you all an update on how he is doing.

Size: Raphael is 8 lbs 4.5 oz and I'm so excited that he is gaining weight. He's now wearing size 0-3 clothes and is in size 1 diapers!

Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is going well. He is eating every 2-3 hours, but I do think that he might be going through a growth spurt.

I'm also still pumping milk since he has to take one bottle of fortified breastmilk. I've also been pumping to store some milk for the future.

Sleep: We don't really have a schedule, but he is sleeping so much better at night. He wakes up maybe 2-3 times a night.

Loves: He loves bath time and he still loves everything else from month 1.

Dislikes: He hates being cold, being taken out of the bath, and hates getting his nose suctioned.

*I think he also likes, but dislikes his pacifier as well as tummy time.*

Places He's Been: Target, Walmart, Publix, and Babies R Us.

Things I Want to Remember:

  • He is smiling so much!
  • He is cooing a lot.
  • Michael and Gabriel love helping me with their little brother. My boys are so sweet. 
  • He is starting to become more alert.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. Awwwww I can’t believe he is already two months old!! What a darling! And getting your nose suctioned doesn’t sound like fun at all, so not surprised that it’s one of his least favorite things lol.

    Sending big xoxo to momma, baby, and family 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! I can't believe how fast time is going.

      Delete
  2. I haven't met a baby yet that likes the boogie sucker! LOL It's a necessary but evil little thing! I just want to kiss his serious little face! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to share a photo of him smiling soon.

      Delete
  3. Aw, what a cutie. I can't believe it's been two months. That's good he's sleeping more, and that the boys are loving on their little bro!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! What a sweet little guy. I love this age when they start to develop their personalities. :)

    ReplyDelete