Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Currently List

Happy Wednesday! It's been a while since I posted a Currently List so I thought today would be a good day to share a list. Usually, I use a Currently List card, but I'm switching it up this time. Instead of filling out a card, I decided to use my Currently List stamp set and make my own list in my travelers notebook.


Watching: I am so happy that The Bold Type is finally back. I was starting to wonder if it would ever come back or if it was going to get cancelled. The second season started last week and the first episode for the season was amazing.

Reading: I'm still reading Am I There Yet by Mari Andrew and it is such a great book. I love the essays and the drawings.

Listening: I've been listening to a bunch of music, but I've been listening to The 1975 a lot.

Making: I started working in a new travelers notebook and am currently using it to document my summer. So far it's going great. I made a bucket list, currently list, and documented my day at a farmers market. I have also been journaling in my Moleskine sketchbook.

Feeling: I have been feeling so many emotions. I'm actually going to work on a post about the emotions that I have been feeling and I'm a bit nervous to share it.

Loving: I have been loving raspberry lemonade. It's so good. It might be even better than blackberry lemonade.

Planning: I really want to share some personal essays and stories. I think July may be the month that I actually do this. As I said before, I plan to write a post about the emotions that I have been feeling and it may just be the first personal essay that I have shared in a very long time.

*Below are some close ups of my currently list in my travelers notebook.*



What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I love the layout you used for the scrapbook part of your Currently post! Raspberry lemonade sounds so good and refreshing! I hear you on emotions and I look forward to your essay whenever you share it. Sometimes it's good to get that stuff out in the open. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your currently stamps; how fun! I like what I know of The 1975 but I need to listen to them more. :) I really want to share more personal posts as well - so hopefully I can start doing that this summer.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! I love The 1975's music. They are amazing.

      Delete