Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Fun Day Scrapbook Layout

Happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing a layout I made using Freckled Fawn's July 2017 embellishment kit. I also used the June 2017 embellishment kit. This month's kit is full of adorable embellishments and it's perfect for documenting your Summer stories. 



My wedding anniversary was on July 20 so I just had to document the day. The boys and I decided to visit John while he was at work. There's a restaurant nearby that he loves so it was the perfect opportunity to buy him a gift card there as a wedding anniversary gift. Since the area is "new" to us, the boys and I decided to go for a walk and explore all of the shops. 

I loved combining both the June and July kits. Both of these kits are Summer themed and coordinate very well. The chipboard word phrases and the pearl stickers are from the June 2017 kit. The rest of the embellishments are from this month's kit. 


I don't normally use rubber embellishments, but I am loving the doodle phrase rubber shapes. I may just have to order an extra pack of the rubber embellishments. I love this month's washi tape. It has several phrases and the font is so cute. I chose four phrases and added them below my photo. Then I added some of the pearl stickers on each end of the washi tape. The transparency alpha stickers are so awesome. I really think that the font that was chosen for the stickers and washi tape is so cool. I knew I would have a hard time using the chipboard stickers from July's kit, but I just had to use the banner sticker on this layout. 

This layout was so much fun to make and is now one of my favorite layouts. I can't wait to continue to document my Summer adventures and stories.

How are you documenting your Summer?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Sounds like it was a fun day! Happy belated anniversary! Exploring new areas is always a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design! I love washi tape with phrases.

    ReplyDelete