Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Currently List #65

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I have been catching up on some TV shows. I've been so exhausted the past few days and have fallen asleep a little earlier than usual.

Reading: I have so many blog posts to catch up so I'm hoping to get up on that today.

Listening: Wow this song is amazing! The beat is awesome!

Making: I have been catching up on some Project Life layouts. I mainly have to catch up on journaling so I'm hoping to catch up with everything by the end of the week. I also need to finish my Disney Vacation album.

Feeling: So...remember when I mentioned that I was very nervous and that hopefully on Thursday I would have good news if everything went well? Well I finally took my road test and I passed! I am still very happy and kind of still in shock. I overcame my fear of driving and the driving lessons definitely helped.

Planning: I just bought a set of Cambridge notebooks from Target. The set comes with three notebooks and are absolutely gorgeous. I love, love, love the colors! They are mint, pink, and white and the front of the journals says Chapter 1., Chapter 2., and Chapter 3. I plan to use them as journals.

Loving: I am loving my new Cambridge notebooks. I think I may have to buy another pack (or two) soon.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment