Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ballon and Thinking of You Cards


Happy Saturday! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Today, I want to share a couple of simple cards that I made a few days ago. 

I absolutely love making cards. Sometimes I make elaborate cards and other times I choose to go a simple route. Usually, I make a batch of birthday themed cards just to have on hand. I also tend to make at least 2 or 3 baby themed cards. However, I have never made a Thinking of You card.

I needed to make a few birthday themed cards and decided to go make a few other non birthday themed cards. While going through my stash, I came across lots of embellishments that I never even took out of the package. Since I am trying to work on using everything I have rather than buying, I thought that this would be the perfect time to use the embellishments.


I found some awesome dimensional stickers from Recollections Craft It Cardmaking collection. This was such a simple card to make. All I did was choose a card base and stick the sticker in the middle of the card.


This balloon card was also very simple to make. Once I chose my card base, I took the dimensional sticker and stuck it down.

Supplies

I definitely plan on making some more cards soon. I also think that I may add a stamped sentiment on the balloon card. 

What have you been making lately? Should I add a stamped sentiment to the balloon card? 

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment