Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Currently List

Hey! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: While the boys are sleeping and I have some laundry in the washer and dryer, I have been catching up on Christly Knows Best. This show is so funny.

Reading: As usual, I am catching up on blogs and emails. I have also been reading some Facebook posts and lots of articles.

Listening: I really love this song. It's been on repeat.

Making: I have been making lots lists like to do lists, grocery list, projects, blog post ideas, etc.

Feeling: So I didn't get much sleep and I have been up since 5 in the morning. I got started on laundry and Gabriel is not feeling well. I am so tired and hope I can take a nap soon.

Planning: I plan to update my planner for this week.

Loving: I love that school is out for summer. We have been sleeping in a bit and can't wait to have lots of fun this summer.

What have you been currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment