Friday, November 7, 2014

Thank You Shaker Card

Hello there! So yesterday, I didn't get a chance to post my art journal pages. I will be posting my pages next week along with my new pages as well.

So I have been obsessed with shaker cards and I love how you don't have to embellish shaker cards a lot. A simple window with sequins, microbeads, mini wood veneers, etc. along with a stamp can make a shaker card pop which is awesome. Since I got a new Doodlebug Designs kit, I just had to make one. So today, I want to share a shaker card that I created.


I made a shaker card using Doodlebug Designs Take Note papers from the 6x6 pad. I also used Grafix Clear Film for the window and some sequins. The stamp is from one of Heidi Swapp's mini stamp sets.


I love the colors in the Take Note collection! I'm amazed at how many different projects I can make with this kit. I definitely plan to make some more shaker cards soon. 

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment