Thursday, March 11, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! Over the past few weeks, I've found a few cool things at Target and have tried some new (and new-to-me) products. 

Let's check out what I found at Target. 



Toddler Boys' 4pc Alligator/Construction Pajama Set by Just One You

I love these pajamas! They are so cute. Every time I have to go to Target (or if I shop online), I have to check out the baby and toddler section. Now that my little sister is having her own baby (and it's a boy!), I keep looking at the tiny infant clothes. This auntie is going to spoil that little boy so much. 

Market Pantry Blueberry Waffles

I was excited to get these because Raphael has been loving waffles for breakfast. I thought I would switch it up for him and get him some blueberry waffles. Unfortunately, Raphael didn't really like it. He prefers his usual homestyle, strawberry, and chocolate waffles. 

Fable by Adrienne Young

After receiving an arc of the second book in this series, I decided to purchase the first book. The cover of the book got my attention, as well as the blurb. I haven't read it yet, but I will soon, especially since I need to read the second book.

Away From My Desk Kira Mug Pink - Opalhouse

I love this mug so much. It's been giving me all the spring and summer vibes. Unfortunately, it's not available in stores anymore. However, this one is very similar and from the same brand. 


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on sale.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment