Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I love watching reruns of Supernatural. I'm currently watching season 2 and it's making me miss some of the characters that were killed off.

Reading: I just started reading The Princess Diarist  by Carrie Fisher and I am loving it. Even though I haven't finished the book yet, I highly recommend it. I'm also catching up on some blog posts.

Listening: I really love Erin McCarley's cover of Into the Fire. I remember hearing this song on Grey's Anatomy.

Making: Thanksgiving is almost here and I am making some last minute plans. What do you all plan to do for Thanksgiving?

Feeling: I am so excited for Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season. I can't wait to spend time with my family.

Loving: I'm loving the holiday season. We have been trying lots of limited edition flavors of products like cookies and drinks. I just tried Sprite Cranberry and it is so good! I also bought some chocolate covered Ritz crackers and white fudge oreo cookies.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I love the Cranberry Sprite at this time of year! It's so delicious! I'm loving the holiday season too. Just one more day of work for me and then I get to celebrate and I can't wait!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time trying Cranberry Sprite and it was so good. I had no idea that they even made this flavor lol. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  2. Supernatural is the bomb. So too is a day of football and food. Feels pretty nirvanic to me. Also, I'm listening to the Thompson Twins. Remember them? I want the girls to hear them too, so they know what kind of rad bitchen music dad had back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Supernatural is one of the best shows! I'm not a big football fan, but sometimes I will watch the Super Bowl or football on Thanksgiving. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family. Have a great weekend.

      Delete