Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Currently List

Hello! Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another currently list.



Watching: I can never get tired of this show. I love watching reruns of SVU.

Reading: I'm almost caught up on reading some blog posts and I also read some emails.

Listening: I heard about this song and this band from an awesome artist on Youtube. This song is amazing. I love when I find new bands and songs.

Making: I put some new items in my shop.

Feeling: I went to bed really late last night and I'm kind of regretting it.

Planning: I plan to make some notebooks and mini albums in the next few weeks. I may put some of the notebooks in my shop as well.

Loving: I love when I am ahead of schedule, but a lot of times it can backfire because I end up being exhausted.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment