Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I've been catching up on some TV shows. I'm currently watching Lucifer, The Gifted, and The Good Doctor. I'm so glad that Lucifer is back. It's such a great show. I still don't know if I like The Gifted, but I'm going to watch a few more episodes.

Reading: I've been reading lots of blog posts. I didn't read a lot of blogs over the past few days so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Listening: So I found out that Ciara made a cover of Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones. I was actually surprised that I liked her cover. You can check Ciara's cover of the song here.

Making: I'm trying to get better at meal planning so I have been making grocery lists and menu plans. I also made a list of recipes that I want to try and added the ingredients that are needed to my grocery list.

Feeling: I'm feeling so well rested and a bit energized. It's amazing how getting enough sleep can make such a difference.

Planning: I haven't made a lot of cards, layouts, or art. I've been feeling a bit off and uninspired, but I plan on making something in the next few days.

Loving: I'm loving this season. Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons. I love that the leaves are changing and the weather is cool in the morning.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. I love fall. I'm so ready for the weather to STAY fall-like but without all the rain and storms. LOL

    I've been doing a lot of blog reading too, but I need to get back into some of the books I'm reading so I'm not too far behind on reviews.

    I hope you're enjoying The Good Doctor. It's one I'm keeping up with; I really do love it, and my family does too so we can all watch it.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to finish reading a few books too. I'm trying to stick to reading one book a month because I've noticed that if I read more than one then I won't finish. Which book are you going to read?

      Delete
  2. Fall is definitely my favorite season! That is one of my favorite Rolling Stones songs so I'll have to check out that cover!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit afraid to hear the Ciara's cover because I love the original so much. I was very surprised at how much I like her cover of the song. You should definitely check it out.

      Delete
  3. Glad that you are getting more rest! :) I agree, Fall is the best time of year. I look forward to it every year, and then it just flies by. I need to remember to savor it this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia. I agree. I think of all the seasons, fall tends to go by so fast.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I agree. Everything just looks amazing during fall.

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad that it's finally--FINALLY!--starting to feel a bit like fall. Slowly ;) I mean, I was schvitzing in a sweater earlier but at least it's not 90 degrees out earlier, lol.

    I haven't heard that Ciara cover, but I've been thinking a lot about that song lately, oddly enough. Paint it Black is an ominous song, isn't it?

    Have heard great things about Lucifer. I'll have to check it out! Hope you're having a great week, my sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall! It's strange how it will be cool during the morning, but it will get hot in the afternoon. I was surprised that it even got up to 87 degrees today lol. You have got to check out Lucifer. It is such a great show. I hope you have a great week.

      Delete