Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I'm up super early watching the news.

Reading: I've been catching up on some blog posts and emails. I've also been reading a few reviews as well. I plan to try to read a new book today. I haven't been reading a lot of books and I definitely need to change that.

Listening: I'm really loving this song especially the beat.

Making: I think I may be getting sick...I'm just feeling a bit off so I'm going to make some chicken noodle soup.

Feeling: I have not been sleeping well for the past week. I've had a lot on my mind, but I'm hoping that a few things end up going as planned.

Planning: I have a few appointments that I have to make and I'm hoping to get them all set up by the end of this week.

Loving: Even though I am super exhausted and I want to go to sleep, this morning has been great. I am loving that I am getting stuff done a lot earlier.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment