Monday, April 11, 2022

April Goals

Happy Monday! We are almost halfway through the month, and I'm so late sharing my goals for the month. It's been a busier month than usual, but it's been a good month so far. Spring break is over, but we had such a blast. We celebrated Raphael's birthday and went to the aquarium. We have so many other plans for the rest of this month, and I can't wait. 

Since it's a new month (and this post this overdue), let's check out my goals for this month and how I did last month.


Recap of March Goals

  • Read 5 books: I read a lot in March! I actually read over 40 books. Keep in mind that some of these books were short story collections, poetry books, novellas, and some were books that I hadn't finished in February.
  • Read 2 books from Netgalley: I read quite a few books that I received from Netgalley. I read So, Stranger by Topaz Winters, The Mermaid with Angel Wings by Betül Kelez, Pocket Therapy by Sarah Crosby, Little Astronaut by Jennifer Stein, Somewhere We Are Human by Reyna Grande, and BoodFresh by Ebony Stewart.
  • Try 1 new recipe: I honestly can't remember if I did try a new recipe, so I will just assume that I didn't. 
  • Finish last year's Project Life album: Yikes! I didn't finish last year's Project Life album, but I'm so close. I think I have just one random layout to complete. It will definitely get done this month.
  • Complete 2 half-finished memory-keeping projects: I didn't complete any half-finished projects. I mainly focused on my current Project Life album and my Day in the Life mini-album.
  • Take more photos: I did take more photos this month. I actually remembered to take pictures for my Day in the Life album. Usually, I tend to have more journaling than photos in my Day in the Life albums, so I was pleased to switch it up this time around. The Day in the Life project inspired me to take more photos, and I hope to continue to do so.

April Goals
  • Read 6 books
  • Read 3 books from Netgalley
  • Try 1 new recipe
  • Complete 2 half-finished memory keeping projects
  • Continue to work on my 100 Day Project
  • Share 2 personal essays on the blog


What are your goals for April? How did you do in March?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...



Photo by Georgia de Lotz on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment