Thursday, June 1, 2017

June Goals

So long May...hello June! May was such a fun, but busy month and I am so excited for June. Today I'm sharing a recap on my goals for May and my goals for June.



Recap of my May Goals

  • Read 1 Book: This was a fail. I'm still working on 10 Things I Can See From Here. I didn't get much reading done because we were so busy in May. We had a lot of events, appointments, celebrations, etc. I'm a bit disappointed because I should have tried to schedule some more time to read.
  • Post 15 blog posts: This was a success. I posted 16 blog posts. 
  • Exercise more: This was a  fail. I. Have. To. Do. Better. 
  • Declutter makeup basket: This was a success. My makeup basket looks amazing. I also decluttered the entire bathroom.

June Goals

  • Read 1 Book
  • Post 20 blog posts
  • Start journaling again
  • Try 2 new recipes
  • Do more research on buying a home
  • Continue to work on my 100 Day Project
  • Work on handmade home decor

What are your goals for June?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

12 comments

  1. I'm glad I'm not alone in my lack of reading an exercising as of late! We can cheer each other on for doing better in June! :)
    Beth
    http://www.thebethnextdoor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! That would be awesome! I think having a buddy with the same goals would be really helpful.

      Delete
  2. Im not gonna lie, I read way to much. But I was stuck in bed a lot this month and they were all fluffy chic lit stuff. You hit 2 out of 4 and that sounds like a win to me. There is exercise in my future too! Totally slacked in that department. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to read all the time. I knew that I probably wouldn't get a lot of reading done in May, but I was still a bit disappointed in myself. Hopefully this month I can finish the book.

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, I really need to exercise more. I really wanted to join a couple dance classes but not enough people signed up to have it. Sigh. Hopefully I can find something.

    I'm hoping to get a lot of posts up in June too! I really slacked this past week because of not feeling well - so I have to schedule ahead more.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are feeling better. Dance classes sounds like fun. I think I'm going to try and make a workout schedule...maybe then I'll be able to exercise more.

      Delete
  4. I have been terrible with exercising and I start the week with such good intentions!
    2 new recipes sound fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may have to put sticky notes on my fridge and desk or set alarms to remind myself to exercise...maybe then I'll actually do it lol.

      Delete
  5. I love that your list isn't too crammed but it's do-able. Can I hire you to come declutter my place? LOL.

    Have a great afternoon Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! Lol that sounds like a plan!

      Delete
  6. Just catching up on reading all of these great and inspiring goal posts :) I'm sending you all the home finding vibes o can muster--I know how stressful that is, but I think it'll all fall into place for us both eventually. Many hugs and deep breaths (I need those too!!) in the meantime :)

    Decluttering -- I'd love to hear any tips you have. Seriously, I'm drowning over here lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! I hope you are able to find the house of your dreams! As for decluttering, I recommend that you take on one room or closet at the time that way you won't be overwhelmed.

      Delete