Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Q & A

Happy Thursday! I love reading all of the holiday and Christmas themed posts that bloggers have been posting. One of my favorite posts that I love are questionnaire posts. The Blended Blog had this holiday Q & A link up, but unfortunately I didn't find out about the questionnaire in time. However, I thought it would still be fun to answer the questions.



Real or Fake Tree? Always a fake tree. I definitely would not be able to deal with cleaning up after the tree.

Favorite Christmas cookie? I love chocolate chip cookies and Pepperidge Farm's Chocolate Cookie collection.

Home or Travel for Christmas? Home. I'm so glad that we do not have to travel anywhere for holidays since our families live in the same state as us.

White or Multi-color lights? Multi-color lights

Christmas cards? I always make handmade Christmas cards for my boys' teachers, but I do also purchase some Christmas cards too.

Favorite gift received and/or given? I don't really have a favorite gift that I have received. I have loved all of the gifts that I receive on Christmas. I don't have a favorite gift that I have given. Usually I know what my kids and mami want for Christmas, but it's always such a great feeling to get them what they want.

Stockings or No stockings? Of course! I love how excited my boys get when they see their stockings.

Christmas pajamas? No, but I think next year we are going to start getting matching pajamas.

Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells by Michael Buble and The Puppini Sisters

Favorite holiday tradition? I have way too many favorite holiday traditions. I love taking my boys to see Santa at the mall and also going to see Christmas lights.

Early shopper or last minute? Always an early shopper, but there are a few times when I have to do some last minute shopping.

Favorite Christmas movie? This is a tough one. Elf and The Polar Express are my favorite Christmas movies.

Favorite holiday beverage? Hot chocolate. Starbucks has several different hot chocolate flavors that are so good! You have to try the Peppermint Hot Chocolate...so good!

Cookies and milk for Santa? Of course!

What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions? Do you like reading holiday themed posts?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
SaveSaveSaveSave

10 comments

  1. Awww love this list (and blog topic idea—I may have to borrow!). I love Christmas sugar cookies and Linzer torts the best but really wouldn’t turn anything away :)

    And I love that you are getting matching pjs...I totally want to do this with our dog but Bryan thinks I’m crazy lol.

    Hope you are enjoying the season!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas sugar cookies sounds delicious. I've never tried Linzer torts, but I just looked it up and it looks amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love Christmas themed posts! Elf is one of my favorite movies too! And I'm always impressed when someone else knows the Puppini Sisters, they're one of my mom's favorite groups!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Puppini sisters are amazing! They remind me of the Andrews Sisters.

      Delete
  3. I love holiday themed posts - they are too fun!! I'm usually home for the holidays, and I prefer that, but I'll be out of town this year to see my brother and his family. I haven't seen any of them in person since LAST Christmas, so I am excited about that.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like so much fun! I'm so glad that you will be able to visit your family. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

      Delete
  4. Polar Express was just playing at our local theater and we missed seeing it. Can you believe I've never seen that movie! So many people love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys had a 3 day Polar Express event at their school. I thought it was so cool that they were celebrating the holiday by reading the book and watching the movie. They also participated in lots of activities that are related to the Polar Express.

      Delete
  5. What a fun Q&A! I also love the Pepperidge Farm chocolate cookie collection. I also love those Danish butter cookies that come in the tins. Give me all the holiday cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Danish butter cookies are so good. Holiday cookies are the best!

      Delete