Recap of my March goals:
- Read 1 book: This was a fail. I did read a lot of articles and blog posts, but I did not finish the book I was reading.
- Cook more / Eat out less: This was a pass.
- Post 15 blog posts: This goal was a pass. I made 19 blog posts in March.
- Make 5 greeting cards: This goal was also a pass. I made 12 greeting cards.
- Make at least 1 mini album: This was a fail.
- Update my Pinterest: This is a pass. I got rid of some boards and also updated a few of my older boards. I also created a couple of new boards.
- Declutter closets: This was a fail.
- Donate clothing: This was a fail because I didn't declutter my closets.
- No soda (giving it up for Lent): This is a pass. I am very happy to say that I did not drink any soda at all.
- Exercise more: This is a fail. I definitely plan on working on this goal.
- Declutter closets
- Donate clothing
- Exercise more
- Read 2 books
- Make 8 cards
- Post 20 blog posts
What are your goals for March?
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time...