Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!


Watching: As usual, I'm watching the news.

Reading: I've been trying to catch up on some blog posts. I've also been reading lots of interesting articles.

Listening: I heard this song on a video that was posted on Facebook and now I love this song.

Making: I love making pastelitos. In other countries, pastelitos are called empanadas. They are so easy to make and super delicious.

Feeling: Today has been a great day so far. I was able to get a bunch of stuff done on time and had a bit free time.

Loving: It was so nice to have some alone time.

Planning: This week is going to be really busy so I definitely need to start planning the rest of my week.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment