Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Currently List #66

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: Today is catch up day for my TV shows. I'm loving Devious Maids and Teen Wolf. I don't watch Love & Hip Hop often, but I decided to watch a few episodes (don't judge me lol).

Reading: I've also been catching up on lots of blog posts and news articles. I need to finish reading (as well as start reading) several books. I think I'm going to aim to read one or two books a month and I think I may just set an alarm to remind me to take time to read some books.

Listening: This song is awesome.

Making: I'm catching up on some Project Life layouts, some more cards, and pages for my Find Your Voice art journal/album.

Feeling: It's been a really long day and my day is still not over. In fact, this entire week is going to be a really busy one...I really can't wait for Friday.

Planning: I have so much stuff that I want and need to get done before the first week of August. I'm working (planning lots of stuff) in my Erin Condren planning and setting dates and times for things that need to get done. Hopefully, I can get everything done.

Loving: A nice, cold Pepsi is the best when it's really hot.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment